Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Sydney here I come! (maybe)


After a relatively sleepiness night of thunderstorms and worrying that I will forget something really important, like my flight ticket, I was up and ready to go at the crack of dawn. HM and HD said I need only 90 minutes to get from the front door to the airport, but I know myself, and being me, anything can and invariably will go wrong. However, not today! Here I am, sitting at Terminal 4 with yes, a ridiculous amount of time to spare. Now normally this would be fine; I can spend hours wandering around the duty free, reading magazines in the corner with no intention of actually buying them. However, not at this airport. I mean, I wasn't expecting much, how can you when HM expressed her concern with me flying Tiger Airways, when they have only just reopened due to some issue with pilots not managing the, what should be standard for pilots, procedure of landing the plane safely. However, HD said as a pilot, he would have no problem with me using Tiger Airways and quite frankly, it was cheap. But this terminal has only a vending machine and a coffee outlet to buy a skinny latte, leaving me wishing I had eaten more than a solitary apple for my lunch. Oh, and I am pretty certain that these plastic seats are not designed for anybody over 20kg. Think EasyJet and then take it down a notch or ten. Yup, that's me! Let's just hope they have retrained the pilots, or else this may well be my last entry on this undersubscribed, rambling fiasco that is my blog.

hasta maƱana amigos! (hopefully) xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment